Concentrate on the what, where, when, why and how of serums. Explain What serums are available. Where you can get each serum. When you should use the serum. Why you should use the serum. How you can choose the right serum for you.
1. Hyaluronic acid has the greatest ability to retain moisture. Although it occurs naturally in the body, as skin ages, it loses its natural ability to retain moisture. Adding hyaluronic acid to your skincare routine can combat the general sag that afflicts us all.
2. Many women are opting for caviar serum because of its numerous benefits. There are four primary benefits which make it a popular choice. It has anti aging properties that boosts your skin’s absorption capability. It moisturizes your skin which makes it more flexible. It brightens your skin with its different and effective nutrients, and it lifts and firms the skin.
3. Vitamin C serums are considered to be one of the most powerful and effective antioxidants. Vitamin C provides advanced environmental protection as well as improving the look of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration.
4. There are a variety of Gold facial serums available. The most common benefits of these type serums are hydration, increased nourishment, brightening of the skin, and acne prevention.
5. Placenta serum is also popular for some of its properties. These include a decrease in the look of age areas, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damages.
Choosing a serum that is right for you, corresponds directly with your skin type (dry, oily, combination or sensitive). There is no such thing as the perfect serum for everyone. Most serums should be applied twice a day, but make sure to follow the listed directions for the serum you choose. A sunscreen should be applied over the serum in the morning and a moisturizer appropriate for an individual's skin type should be used over the serum at night.
We are a collective group of licensed massage therapists, aestheticans, nutritionists, health coaches and entrepreneurs that are passing on our interests and passions.
Monday & Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Earlier / Later Hours Available*
*Discounts /Promotions are not available outside of standard office hours. 20% fee is assessed services scheduled outside of standard office hours. Cancellation policy applies to these appointments as well. Deposit or prepayment may be required.
RoseBay Medi Spa
4090 Washington Rd.
Martinez, GA 30907
Phone: (706) 691-7353
Call or Text Us